The 3-21 Team at Cumberland Real Estate will be hosting its 3rd Annual Open Bass Tournament to benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee. 100% of all proceeds will go to DSAMT!
The event will take place on Saturday, June 11th, 2022, with check-in starting at 4 a.m. Launch will be at safe light until 2 p.m. The Tournament Lake will be Old Hickory Lake... Launch Site- Bulls Creek (Flippers).
$2,000 guaranteed 1st Place prize sponsored by 3-21 Team at Cumberland Real Estate. Once place paid for every 8 boats!
1. Each boat may consist of up to 2 anglers. Angler options:*Option 1 - 2 adults*Option 2- 1 adult and 1 youth 18 or younger (both anglers may fish and compete for total prize as well as the youth division prizes).
2. All teams must have live well check before registration.
3. Boat checks/registration will begin at 4 a.m. Blast off will be at safe light. Weigh in begins at 2 PM.
4. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification without refund.
5. Minimum boat length is 14 feet and working live well and kill switch is mandatory.
6. Artificial lures only...NO live or prepared bait is allowed.
7. All Federal and Provincial boating regulations must be adhered to.
8. Only Smallmouth, Largemouth, and Spotted Bass may be kept...all other fish must be released immediately.
9. Five (5) Bass per team with minimum lake limit in inches applies. Bass under size will not be weighed and will result in a 1 lb penalty applied against the total weight of the team. Must cull on 6th fish.
10. In the event of a tie for any position, the cash prizes for that position and the next position will be added together and distributed equally among the tied teams.
11. No locking permitted.
12. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may be consumed or in possession of any competitor or boat during the Tournament hours.
13. No fishing allowed within 100 feet of another boat without consent of the first boat in position.
14. Decisions of the Tournament Officials are final.
15. Competitors may obtain fuel and/or repairs from marinas.
16. Any team disqualified for any reason will not receive a refund of entry fees.
17. A dead fish is a .50 lb penalty will be applied. A dead fish is not eligible for big fish prize. Cannot cull a dead fish.
18. Personal flotation device must be worn the whole time the combustion engine is running and kill switch must be attached to boater.
19. It is the responsibility of the participants to bring fish up to the weigh-in from the boat in your own bag. Bags are NOT supplied by the tournament. Bringing fish to the scales in a net or by hand will result in disqualification. Use a bag with plenty of water.
20. If you have any questions on the rules, be sure to clarify with the Organizers prior to Blast Off.
Boat entry with 2 adultsBoth adult anglers may fish$90 entry fee plus $10 Big Fish Fee for a total of $100
Boat entry with 1 adult and 1 youth under the age of 18Both the youth and the adult anglers may fish Both anglers compete for total prize as well as the youth division prizes$90 entry fee plus $10 Big Fish Fee for a total of $100