Partner with DSAMT to celebrate and support individuals with Down syndrome in our community!
The Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee (DSAMT) organizes The Extra Mile℠ to celebrate and support individuals with Down syndrome and their families and to promote understanding and acceptance of those with Down syndrome. The Extra Mile℠ will be the largest Down syndrome awareness event in the state and is our primary source of funding for our programs.
By sponsoring The Extra Mile℠ you will be supporting all of DSAMT’s important programs, including:
These programs enhance the lives of those with Down syndrome and provide an invaluable resource for more than 2,000 families in 40 counties in Middle Tennessee. We rely on support from our community partners to make these programs happen, and we hope we can count on your support.
Sponsorship levels available for any size company or organization. The Extra Mile℠ will be held on the property of the Wilson County Fairgrounds.
175 Peyton Road, Lebanon, TN 37087
The funding for The Extra Mile℠ will remain 100% local.
• Exclusive Event Sponsorship• Logo recognition on a Nashville billboard• and all below!
•Co branding on all medals or the giveaway given to participants. • and all below!
• Marketing package for The Extra Mile℠ to include logo on stage signage, LED photo board, The Extra Mile℠ webpages and emails• Logo with link to website on somethingextra.org website for 12 months• and all below!
• Company information on The Extra Mile℠ social media pages including logo/link• and all below!
• Logo on back of event t-shirts (NOT available after 9/15)• and all below!
• Exhibit space at the walk to include tent, table, and 2 chairs• and all below!
• Sponsor Sign at the walk (NOT available after 10/5)
• In-kind donations are needed (water bottles, food, prizes), with custom benefits.
**DSAMT prefers Sponsorships over $500 be paid via a check instead of credit card in order for DSAMT to receive the full benefit of sponsorship due to credit card processing fees.
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption